17 April, 2011

- You May Be Sensing My Reaction to the Harper Insults which are, simply, devoid of a foundation in truth

POsted: Lloyd Macilquham cicblog
4:27 PM on April 17, 2011
(see below)

Comment to Davidovich 3:30 PM on April 17, 2011 who was replying to my comment, Lloyd Macilquham cicblog , 2:14 PM on April 17, 2011

To Davidovich:

We must hold Harper's feet to the Fire of Truth, Expose His Actions to the Light of Democracy

The whole purpose of my comment is to present others who care about Canada a balance of truth and reality to offset the gross distortions and misrepresentations of Harper and the Con's.

If it is lengthy it is only because there is simply so much of importance to bring to people's attention - that's Harper doing, not mine.

What Harper says is quite alarming in the light of truth.

And perhaps that is what you are sensing -

sheer unadulterated shock and righteous indignation at the Harper insults, to my intelligence, my sense of right (morally, that is, and not in some kind of right wing-extremist fashion), my integrity, my loyalty to Canada and things Canadians hold of value, Health-care not the least of which, which are, simply, devoid of a foundation in truth.

Lloyd MacILquham cicblog.com/comments.html