22 May, 2010

- Continued with PU Con

5/22/2010 11:44:20 AM
canadian from cole harbour
Wrote: 5/22/2010 11:24:27 AM

"http://cicblog-comments.blogspot.com/

Lloyd Macilquham

Well I guess it is now official. We have been invaded by a paid liberal blogger. "

'canadian from cole harbour', if I may call you that,

I can be quite categorically state that I do not get paid. Nor am I a Liberal insider.

In my Blogs I have set out my connections to the Liberal Party, including running as a candidate in the '04 Fed election, this is a holiday weekend and so I will refrain from compiling it here and now.

You are correct to suggest if the Liberal Party were smart they would retain my services.

And, you would be correct to assume that if they wanted to pay me for my advice I would give it to them, provided they paid my enough of course.

Alas and alack such is not the case.

What that says about the Liberal Party I'll let you decide.

The reason I make these posts is that I feel strongly that Harper and the Con's are systematically and deliberately tearing Canada asunder.

I am 'standing up to be counted', which is the important thing.

On 19 May '10 (under: "What is a 6 Letter Word, that Starts with 'H' and Ends with 'r' and Represent Tyrannical Rule")

"We must consider the impact of all the Harper actions on our Nation and the Legacy we leave to our children and our children's children to prevent Harper from tearing asunder what has been built thru the blood sweat and tears of our forefathers, maintain what those that came before us have achieved in the past, and perhaps improve on it, if possible, and leave our children with the appreciation of us having lived here and not a bitter resentment that we were ever given a turn at the helm."

Lloyd MacILquham cicblog.com/comments.html