12 December, 2009

- Dear Jane Taber (No. II) . . . ah ah aaaa "Lame Saber" chooo, sorry sneezed

Rumours of coup greatly exaggerated, Rae says, JANE TABER,
Dec. 12, 2009
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/rumours-of-coup-greatly-exaggerated-rae-says/article1398289/


Re - My post (at 9:20 am, below) discussing Jane Taber and my post "This is to all the 'Lame Sabers' in the Canadian Media"

Last time in about 20 minutes I got over 220 Thumbs Down.

This time I added:

"Oh, and did I mention, Jane Taber is incredibly biased towards the Con's, which explains this article - anything to try to undermine confidence in the Liberals

Perhaps Lady Jane sees the writing on the wall and is looking for some job security in the Senate."

This time in the first 30 minutes I have only 7 Thumbs Down.

Is it because it's 9:30 Saturday morning in the X'mas season and people have been partying all night. Who, knows.

I don't agree with very much Norman Spector has to say and I feel he is about as biased as you get. I must admit that I have posted some comments along those line in his Columns. Does Normal Spector get his friends to surreptitiously 'Dis' my with 'Thumbs down' votes. No, he posts a reply to my Comments for everyone to see where he stands on the issue. Of course, he may not have that many people he can codgle (?) into voting against someone without good reason.

I guess in this day of Internet, any Newspaper can easily afford to have any reporter write just about anything, no matter how trivial or nonsensical, and publish it online. Not to point any fingers
. . . ah ah aaaa "Lame Saber" chooo, sorry sneezed again.


(500 characters left - some many characters and so little time)

Lloyd MacIlquham cicblog.com/comments.html