07 December, 2009

12/7/2009 1:29:39 PM
This is to all the 'Lame Sabers' in the Canadian Media … continued see below (Tab 7)

227 votes against my first posting "This is to all the 'Lame Sabers' in the Canadian Media" and in the span of 30 minutes (and one in favour - thanks Mom) (see tab 5)

1 (one) vote against my second posting "This is to all the 'Lame Sabers' in the Canadian Media … continued" and in the span of 30 minutes (and two in favour - Mom your not allowed to vote twice, even from heaven) . (see tab 5)


What is just as interesting is that my second post "This is to all the 'Lame Sabers' in the Canadian Media … continued" was in the same vein as my first post.

Con supporters don't normally gang up so fast and if there were 227 of them waiting in the wings, so to speak, to pounce when some unsuspecting blogger posted their comment, in good faith at that, you would think that they would pounce on my second post as well and just as quickly. Also, you would think that they wouldn't let my comments stand and so would be trashing me with reply postings.

Then who is pouncing in such great numbers to my post and who has the ability to do it so quickly. And who would vote against my comments and not post replies and running the risk of being found out. It couldn't be the Liberals and I would be surprised if were the NDP and I've covered the Con's - also they may hide their identity but everyone can tell a Con when the read one.


Who does that leave? I won't mention any names, ah ah aaaa "Lame Saber" chooo - sorry sneezed again.

Anyone with a suggestion please Post it.

PS - But I have to say I am surprised Jane Taber has let my Comments stand - perhaps getting 227 votes against so quickly was a good thing - perhaps Taber wants everyone to see how Canadians have dissed my comments and so quickly.

Lloyd MacIlquham cicblog.com/comments.html