23 March, 2012

- Great argument Pete!

Posted: 9:10am (PDT) 23 Mar.'12

MacKay boosts F-35 hopes
http://www.torontosun.com/2012/03/22/mackay-boosts-f-35-hopes
By Daniel Proussalidis ,Parliamentary Bureau
First posted: Thursday, March 22, 2012 04:07 PM EDT | Updated: Thursday, March 22, 2012 06:46 PM EDT

"By all accounts, it's the only fifth generation, stealth aircraft that meets Canada's needs."

Great argument Pete!

Think I'll try Con'g my wife with it for the
Ferrari 458 Italia Spider:

hmmm . . . lets see:

"It's the only only (well actually who knows) spider class Supercar that can go from 0 to 62 mph in 3.2 seconds!"

oh, that's good . . .

"And the best part is that the sales price for the US has been set (apparently) at a mere: starting at $257,000 (US)"

By Jove, I think I've got it!

And this will put it over the top for sure . . .

"with the exchange rate it's a bargain and perhaps the price will go done when they start gearing up the production line."

Now I just know she's going to ask.

"What in the world do you need to go from 0 to 60 in 3.2s for?"

So, Pete, help me out here
maybe if you answer this question it's give me something to work with:

"What in the world does Canada need a fifth generation, stealth aircraft unless we're going to do some serious first-strike-bombing and strafing as in war."

Lloyd MacILquham cicblog.com/comments.html