05 May, 2012

- What, Me Worried

See post below:
posted 12:07 PM on May 5, 2012

 
 
Osiris wrote: 11:35 AM on May 4
 
 
"Your naiveté is very evident when you wax poetically about Canadian values such as health care and education. . . . "

My Reply to Osiris:

Well, Osiris,
 
 
I pride myself in not being naïve enough to trust anything Stephen Harper, Peter McKay have to say about anything
and from what is coming out in the media, what Canada's military has to say about the F-35's, which is shocking and one is left wondering why

I also pride myself in not being naive about catastrophic impact the Harper policies will have on my children and my children's children, not just environmentally for which they will be left to make good and big time, but also the dismantles of our social programs including health Care.

I am also not naïve about how Harper policies on oil and gas, the F-35's, and just about everything else have the common thread of money flowing out of Canada, or into the Oil have provinces, causing a weakening of Canadian Federalism and a draining of the average Canadian's finances.

I am also not naïve about there being only one reason for building up a military in the fashion Harper is doing.

And judging from your comments suggesting that Canadians are hawks, I might infer that you will be at the front line, if I were so naive.
I am also not naïve about where Harper's power base is and that as long as he has this support, and the opposition is un-united, he will do pretty much whatever he wants and Canada be dam[redacted]ed.
I am further not naïve about perceiving the only thing Canadians can do is to stand up, be counted and let it their opinion be known about Harper and his Con's.

And, I am not naïve about you being the Egyptian god of death.
And I and not naïve enough not to wonder at your sincerity and motives, when apparently you don't even have the conviction of your opinions that you would give your real name.
How's that for not being naïve.
Lloyd MacILquham cicblog.com/comments.html